"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

7.20.2010

Chasing the sunset

I have developed this habit, I like to call it chasing the sunset...
If I catch sight of the sun going down... I have an incredibly hard time not driving towards it... and watching the sky change, minute by minute, as it disappears.


I have certain places I like to go...depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes I just drive, and other days I find a place to park. I think it helps calm me sometimes, helps me clear my head...the best kind of break from whatever I am busy doing.
But tonight I just kept driving... found myself at these fields a little past campus... Has to be one of the best parts of going to school in a small town.


When I know there is the possibility of a beautiful picture... I think I have a hard time not trying to take it...

Beautiful isn't it? Daily little miracles of beauty and creativity...

I always like thinking about someone else watching it set... right as it has disappeared from my view, the sky is turning pink for someone else.

2 comments:

  1. since coming home, i pray that all my babies and people i formed relationships in haiti are watching the same sunset i am. it brings me back with them and calms my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me miss you a lot. :(

    beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete