"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

10.04.2010

My 2nd Skype Date

My sister and I have been separated for about 3 1/2 years... and for some reason the brilliant idea of skyping has just now come into our thoughts... It could be mostly due to the fact that I don't have a camera on my ghetto pc and she just got her pretty mac last year... but still... that is still a good 1 1/2 years not thinking this thought...
So we did this evening and we chatted away and showed each other all of the newest things we have purchased... including my new camera....
And it was lovely...




I can't even begin to imagine the fun and the amount of ridiculous pictures we would have if I had had this camera in high school... We will have to make up for lost time when we are reunited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment