"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

12.21.2010

Williams-Sonoma

Two nights ago I had to sit down and really plan out the rest of my Christmas break... Let's just say I wasn't planning on working quite as much as I am and have been... not that I'm complaining--I do like the checks that I keep getting...BUT I do have other things I want to do/people I want to spend time with... thus some priorities have had to be made... and the bloggy blog here has been neglected.
Tonight, however, I have decided to share with you my favorite things in the store right now...

The Breville Panini Press : A part of me kind of hates that this is on Oprah's list but it is really a great thing... I've seen so many different uses for it...but the most basic and obvious--who doesn't love a quick toasted sandwich?


The All-Clad 4-Square Waffle Maker: Now this is fabulous. I don't really know why, but I have always loved the idea of having a waffle maker... I like the idea of making waffles with the family or with friends... for some reason I like it better than pancakes (I have no real reason though) People keep coming in the store to get different waffle mixes for their Christmas-morning breakfast... and I just Love that :)
Multicolor Ceramic 7-Piece Mixing Bowl Set: I'm in love with this set... the largest bowl is gigantic and they are all perfect and so fun... I also really like this 4-Piece Mixing Bowl set too, a little less extravagant!

These Measuring Cups and Spoons are actually on my Christmas list this year :)

And of course...the lovely Soaps and Lotions are a big favorite... The French Lavender is my personal favorite!
There are definitely more things that have won my heart and attention... you really can't go wrong with anything in the store... But I am much to tired to continue!

Until next time,
From a very sleepy, holiday-retail gal...

Here's to Wednesday off!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment