So what do I do on a Saturday, in a ghost-town, with no friends to run around with?
Take my camera on an adventure :)
I literally drove around town for 3 hours, soaking up the beautiful air and sunshine, and blasting my music... I think it was just what I needed.
Here are a few of the pictures I took on my joy ride...
Crazy how yesterday was completely a completely perfect, 60 degree day, and today has brought nothing but rain and snow for a lot of Texas... Even though I don't mind the rain, I'm so glad I got yesterday to enjoy :)
Here's to only one more week without roomies and week 2 of student teaching!
More to come, xoxo

ooo i love that second to last picture of the tree... miss u!!
ReplyDeletegreatttttt pictures katie!! :) i love the one with the eagle statue.
ReplyDelete