Today I fell in love with all kinds of things...
...With James Vincent Morrow's music...
I found him on this Blog... which I have also fallen for recently...
(seriously can't stop looking at it!)
...with Starbuck's new(ish) "short" cup. I think it is adorable, and perfect for my hot chocolate!

...with cold nights at home..snuggled under this blanket.
...with the fact that Texans use the "chance" of snow to start school 2 hours late :)
(Here's to sleeping in!)
...with fortune cookies that actually apply to life...
"Hallelujah, forever we will sing...
Hallelujah, praises to our King...
What joy, what joy for those whose hope is in the name of the Lord
What peace, what peace for those whose confidence is Him alone..."
-What Joy (Psalm 146)


my mouth is watering at the sight of what looks to be pei wei...
ReplyDeletemiss you! i'm glad you updated...i was growing bored :)
yea! i'm glad you've enjoyed listening to james vincent mcmorrow. he's quickly becoming a fave!
ReplyDeletethanks for reading our bloggy ;)
xoxo,
em