This week we successfully checked a few things off of our Bucket List. Now some of these things weren't on the original list posted but I've decided that they need to be added...group effort or personal decision :) All in all it has been a wonderful start to April and I am excited to see what we check off next!
On Thursday my original roomie and I found ourselves running all around town doing whatever we felt like doing, when we felt like doing it-and it was lovely!
We got our nails done, ran a few errands, ate dinner and then impulsively stopped at the Bonfire Memorial. Cass had never been so we took a little out of our evening and walked around... Definitely one of my favorite things on campus and totally should have been on my Bucket List!

Late that evening, my current roomies found ourselves at Paddock Lane with two "FishBowls"—this drink was made to be shared and was incredibly yummy if I do say so myself!
Nothin like an empty bar in College Station :)

And this weekend I had the honor of being invited to BCA formal! We had a wonderful weekend in Galveston and enjoyed some sun on the beach and a fun evening of dancing and enjoying the company of new and old friends! Definitely a weekend to remember!
LastSemesterOfCollege:
BucketList:
Messina Hoff
1st Friday in Bryan
Hullaboloo Diner
AggieBarn
The Republic
Royal Wedding Party
Picture with Reveille
White Trash Friday
ChiliFest 2011
Karaoke at the Tap
No comments:
Post a Comment