Well I am pretty much settled in to my "new" room... And I gotta say, I really love it!
My most recent love... my new bed!
I have had a twin my entire life.
SO getting a surprise queen when I arrived home after graduation
was definitely an exciting thing :)
All of this bedding is temporary... but I certainly don't hate it!
One of these days I will find something that I am just in love with
but for now I am putting new bedding on hold.
I do have several things on my project to-do list--including painting this little bookshelf of mine... I want to paint it a fun color but have yet to come up with the perfect one... So I am planning on scoping out lots of different options and painting techniques!
Anybody have any suggestions??
I have had this thing for years and I love it so.
I bought this frame but the diploma was about 3cm too wide... and who wants to cut their diploma? Not me.
More soon :)
"By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself my means of his marvelous glory and excellence."
2 Peter 1:3-4

No comments:
Post a Comment