To tell you the truth, I have gotten carried away collecting blogs to read this summer. But as I continue to read about the adventures so many of my friends have begun, I couldn't help but get a little envious of the stories, pictures, and experiences they are all surely collecting rapidly.
And though my summer in College Station seems dull and my 13 hour school schedule is looming over me... I have spent my first 3 days back in a state of complete happiness.
See... even though I know my way around this town... the stories have already made us laugh more than once, pictures have already been taken, and I am slowly but surely making my new house, home.
I've got my own adventures to blog about... and with all of the love and memories that this town has brought me in the last three years, I have no doubt the summer will do the same... and I besides I didn't want to miss out on all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment