In fact Sundays normally end up being my most productive days...(only because I have procrastinated so much that it Has to be my most productive day)... and today definitely fell into that category. But in a good way, not in the stressful way that school ends up making you busy.
Curtains are hung, the closet door is finally closed and the bathroom is the only remaining space of mine that needs to be put together... quite an accomplishment! Slowly but surely this lovely little Park Place home is starting to come together with little touches here and there...
AND on top of all of the organizing that happened Maria and I were joined by our other loves today! The whole gang is here finally! (or at least the summer gang ;)
We all went on what I am sure was just our first group grocery run--my most exciting purchase was a new Brita for our house!
Props to Maria for getting up and making it to church even though we woke up 15 minutes before it started... I didn't have that willpower this morning but justified it with a little wisdom from Ben Stuart... always a blessing.
So I will leave you with this verse... maybe next Sunday will be more reflective and restful... maybe... :)
"we are all made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are. For everyone has sinned; we fall short of God's glorious standard. Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares we are righteous..."
Romans 3:22-24
Romans 3:22-24
Katie i want to see your house!!!!!!
ReplyDelete-k