"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

6.02.2010

bye-bye for now colorful books...


Today I had to face the facts... the pretty, fun, non-educational books (with the exception of Good Value I guess) I have been planning on reading all summer... must be placed on hold. I must make room for these three books... to be finished by the end of the month....

Now, let's be real... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about the Texas history books... I actually have no doubt that I will really enjoy them... dorky as that may be... but tonight... even though I know I should start reading The Fate of Texas (the one my prof actually wrote---he would make that one the first one...) The Last Song is sitting on my side table marked at the middle of a chapter that just refuses to remain unread...

So I guess tomorrow I will truly face the facts... if only Dr. Grear had made the cover of his book yellow... if only...

No comments:

Post a Comment