Call me lame if you must, but this has seriously made me so happy for the last couple of days... And I have already decided that you are just going to get to hear about my favorite rooms and homes every time I get a new issue.
The title and theme for this particular issue seemed too perfect for me. Country Comfort. That is what I would want my future home to be described as some day. Comfort is key to me. I love ranch style homes, with lots of wood and rich tones...impressive fireplaces and comfortable furniture. The entire issue is filled with unique places from all over the country... barns and stables turned into beautiful homes...
But my favorite home is this ranch in Colorado...

I think the reason I love this magazine so much is because with each home there is a little history, a story behind how the owners got to where they are today. It is fascinating to me how each person, each family, has a story specifically for why they live where they live, how they reached that point in that place, and why they built or designed the house the way they did... each story incredibly different from the last...
The owner of this home is a financier from New York and searched for two years to find this piece of land... it meets the needs and desires of all of his family members... isn't it beautiful?
The owner of this home is a financier from New York and searched for two years to find this piece of land... it meets the needs and desires of all of his family members... isn't it beautiful?





No comments:
Post a Comment