"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

6.23.2010

Yeah I studied for a while.....


I procrastinate. All the time.
And lets be real, this blog has done nothing but make me better at this skill. Procrastination that is. Because it is a skill.
But... it's summer, and everything in my world is a little more chill right now, thus making my procrastinating seem sooo much more worthwhile.
Like tonight for example, yes I studied for a while, but what else did I do? Well that list would be a little boring but the highlights include updating my iPhone! Kaitlyn informed me that I was a little behind on this marvelous new change in my life... still haven't quite figured it all out, but how exciting! I highly encourage you to go plug in that phone of yours and click the update button!

I also fell in love all over again with this verse...


"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death, nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below--indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

If words like that don't bring comfort to my heart, I'm not sure what ever could... I'm choosing to place every ounce of faith in words like these... nothing greater in this life...

Maybe I'll get to studying more tomorrow... before my test at 2...
for now, its pillow time... a little earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment