"Every moment was so precious..."
Yesterday I made the decision to put my ipod on shuffle... "Strawberry Swing" by Coldplay was the first song to come on... and the rest is history... putting my shuffle on was the best decision I have made all week--never lets me down...ever.
"It's such a perfect day...It's such a perfect day..."
Of course the song did nothing but make me long to return to the concert... both of them...either of them... they were equally brilliant... yet totally different.
Can't get enough of those summer concerts... or concerts in general.
I think the live cd was all I listened to last summer...and my play count is evidence enough...
Can't get enough of those summer concerts... or concerts in general.
I think the live cd was all I listened to last summer...and my play count is evidence enough...
"Now the sky could be blue
I don't mind
Without you, it's a waste of time..."
I don't mind
Without you, it's a waste of time..."
No comments:
Post a Comment