"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

6.20.2010

Outdoor Spaces



Recently my obsession with porches and patios and really just any kind of outdoor living space has been growing and growing. It probably has something to do with the fact that I have already spent a lot of time on my own little screened in porch here--but for years I have fallen in love with any house with a wrap around porch or balcony or a beautiful backyard with a fire place... or even just enough room for a couple of rocking chairs...
There is just something so great to me about having a little extra room outside of your house... almost a requirement.

There is a couple that lives across the street from us and more often than not you can find them on their porch, sitting in their rocking chairs, drinking wine... I want that to be the picture of me someday... All you really need is a little space but you can still dream about your dream setting, right?
These pictures are a few of my favorites...




No comments:

Post a Comment