"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

7.11.2010

A.D. July

I was going to finally post about my favorite images from the July issue of Architectural Digest but I was unable to find pictures online of my favorite rooms... however I have attempted to take a picture of one room on my phone so that I can share it with you...

I love the yellow walls in this room. I already have quite the love affair going with the color yellow but yellow walls are often times really hard to succeed with and I think this room is fantastic--very bold and bright and all of the reds and other colors in the room do nothing but support the character... I don't know if I will ever be so brave to paint a room this way but I do love this...



Further in the issue a grand house on a hilltop in New York is featured and I fell in love more and more with this home as I flipped from image to image... Having no luck finding these pictures online either I found myself clicking through the architect's website instead and came across some beautiful homes...





This house reminds me of a doll house...


These are all images from Mackin Architects dot com... and you too can procrastinate whatever you really should be doing by clicking through the many images they have on their site... I love looking at pictures of beautiful homes and without fail I always like to try and picture myself living in the house or sitting on the porch... does it look like I could live in any of these homes or rooms?...maybe in my sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment