"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

7.07.2010

lovely day...

Besides the overwhelming feelings that my two new classes brought me this morning... I must say I had a lovely afternoon... ran some errands with my sister and Kaitlyn which included a stop at spoons...of course! And then later my sister and I found ourselves in Hobby Lobby, surveying what they had that could make our little house a little more wonderful--we left with only a giant vase with a cork top, which I love!
We then ventured to the HEB for some sushi treats for dinner... made it home and found the most perfect flower set up yet! Thanks to my lovely roommate Maria, we now have this new lovely set up in our kitchen, and I'm in LOVE!



Completely perfect! So impressed :)


There were even a few left over to put in the new one we bought! Maria and I must have just decided it was time for something new in the house! What perfect roommates we make! ;)


Perfect afternoon...

Here's to hoping Wednesday is just as lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment