"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

7.26.2010

Too stinkin cute


I want to be friends with this little man!

In other news... I had quite the Monday... fortunately, however most of today was spent talking to a few of my lovely friends on the phone, as well as a wonderful unexpected visit from another friend! As every conversation ended, I thought to myself, "thank goodness for technology!"
Seriously... I'm pretty sure life was much worse without cell phones and everything that comes with them. I mean you would you ever talk about crazy weekends, ask silly questions to new brides, and laugh about old embarrassing moments if you didn't have such easy access to communication at any given moment!?
Yes, at times it can be a little much, but today, post test number two for political theory, and in between afternoon thunderstorms... it was just what I needed!

Here's to Steve Jobs and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment