This past Friday was Bid Day however, and it is something to be noted...
Yet no matter how much I dread it and no matter how much I wish it to just end ... there are always moments that redeem the whole process for me... moments where I learn something about myself, or grow from a frustration or a leadership position... moments when I get closer to a friend or am touched by another girl's life and actions... forcing myself to get outside my comfort zone in many different ways... these types of things always make me stop and remember why I love this organization and this group of girls so much.
I wouldn't trade my time with these ladies for anything and this whole sorority experience as brought so much into my life... way more than I ever could have imagined or given back.
My best friends... and so many experiences and lessons, and so much growth that I will never take for granted...
No comments:
Post a Comment