"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

8.19.2010

This time last week. Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat.

So my plan to blog everyday began to fail as the lack of sleep from the week started to take a toll on my body and brain... However I don't want to leave anything hanging... especially because these last 4 days of my "vacation" were pretty outstanding... so here is the cliff notes version:

Wednesday:
Was the day for appointments, Dentist first, Arm doctor second...both brought good news, no cavities and a just about healed arm! Lots of good bonding time on this day... and Lots of shopping... little pampering does a person good every now and then.

Thursday:
I went to Anthropologie and spent an absurd amount of money... Still contemplating how to bring that amount back down to zero on my visa... but I have chosen to view each purchase as gifts to myself... for all my hard work this summer...that works right?
That night I went to dinner with a handful of girls who just recently graduated. It was so much fun to get to see them and catch up...see where their lives have taken them since May... I think a good time was had by all :)

Friday:
Friday the day for a little 3695 loving...Sarah, Kristina and I planned a little afternoon together before Sarah left for Alaska! We drove all around town looking at houses (even stopped at a sweet lemonade stand that two little girls were working)...stopped by JD's Chippery and wandered around Anthropologie... just visited with each other all afternoon. We ate dinner at Fireside Pies and enjoyed a fantastic meal outside. All day we treated ourselves and enjoyed the company...
On the way out we got one of the valet guys to take our picture... he was a hoot but he got a good one if I do say so myself... Our only missing link was sweet Janaye...


Saturday:
Saturday proved to be another fun filled day at home, and that evening my dad treated us to a wonderful meal at a new Italian restaurant close to where we live called Nicolas. It is a beautiful restaurant and we had a great meal. We watched a movie at home and before I knew it our quiet evening became productive when we decided to head to the grocery store at 11:30 at night... that was a trip for the books if there ever was one... got back home at 12:30... I'm not lying when I say my parents stay up late... only at our house.

I am so glad I got to spend a few days at home before coming back straight into work week... I love my parents and my friends in Dallas so much and it was such a treat to see so many people and get to do so much... not a bone in my body wanted to leave, but duty called and I headed back to The Station Sunday afternoon... Sorry to bore you with my week... I am aware that the details may only be exciting to me... but believe me, recalling last week is way better than recalling this week in Pi Phi Land...and well I just love to blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment