This evening I decided to heytell my friends Kenzie and Lindsay. Although Kenzie is the one with the iPhone capabilities... the heytell communication is always assumed to become a three-way exchange of information on my end--just as it should.
The reasoning behind the message was to find a topic to post on here...(I am apparently trying to find a way to procrastinate going to sleep tonight, despite my complete exhaustion...)
Their responses were completely perfect... hilarious and crazy. If I could post the messages on this thing, I would... but even still, it wouldn't give these ladies justice.
Then I decided to put them in the spotlight for a second... making me laugh to hard not too, right?
So here is my post dedicated to the two crazies that live upstairs... always up for anything fun, always living in the moment... always full of joy... their confidence is contagious and yet their sincerity is even better, but I think the goofy in them is what I love the most.
Their responses were completely perfect... hilarious and crazy. If I could post the messages on this thing, I would... but even still, it wouldn't give these ladies justice.
Then I decided to put them in the spotlight for a second... making me laugh to hard not too, right?
So here is my post dedicated to the two crazies that live upstairs... always up for anything fun, always living in the moment... always full of joy... their confidence is contagious and yet their sincerity is even better, but I think the goofy in them is what I love the most.
I have to know these two for the rest of my life... they know what it means to live for today and more importantly for the Lord... So here's to you two... keep on shining!PS: thanks for the suggestion Linds... I'll be coming to you for my next important post, just as soon as I figure out what the "bottom line" is...no doubt :)
I LOVE YOU KATIE!!! your sweet heart is what always buts the YELLOW SUNFLOWER in my day.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo
kenzie
this was the sweetest post ever! i love all of you!!
ReplyDeletemmmmmmmm....Chick-fil-A lemonade :D
ReplyDelete