"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

9.27.2010

Perfect Weekend


Nothing better than a weekend at the lake with the girls! I think we needed this weekend more than we thought we did... Just a couple of calm days full of fun, laughter... away from our busy lives at school.
We played games, drank wine, told stories and dreamed about the future... enjoying the perfect weather and company. I am incredibly blessed by these girls and am constantly humbled by the fact that I have been so loved and surrounded by such wonderful people while being in college. Each one of them brings something different to the table and I love each of them for what they bring.
Weekends like this... away from the routine... are so needed for our sanity and souls I think. We must make it a new tradition... a trip we have to plan every few months no matter what... the only purpose being to get together, to be together and let our light and energy rub off on each other...rejuvenating us to go home with a little more spring in our step.







2 comments:

  1. haha o my gosh i love the last picture... sorta looks like the one i took of yall last night

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss each and every one of these girls. love the pictures katie...miss you LOTS.

    ReplyDelete