If you ever find yourself stuck in the Bryan/College Station area for a long period of time there comes a point when you desperately need a little taste of inspiration... something that reminds you of a city or a bigger world out there... with pretty things.
Now I'm not saying that BCS is lacking in charm... but really my love stems from my love for my school and my love for the people that have made my time here wonderful--the actual town itself... not so much.
So every now and then I feel the need to escape and most of the time that means I need to go shopping. Sometimes I just need to be around nice, pretty things... And that is not meant to sound snooty, I'm just somewhat of a city girl at heart and really enjoy being around places and stores filled with things I can't afford... and see that's just the thing, I'm not even buying! I'm just looking and dreaming and imagining how to create the same feel in whatever space I'm in...without going into a debt I cant crawl out of.
Enter Old Bryan Marketplace. The perfect piece of heaven hidden in downtown Bryan.
I discovered this wonderful store a few months ago when I ate at Maddens with my parents (also one of my favorite places in BCS) and yesterday I drove out there to explore and look at all of the things they had...
Enter Old Bryan Marketplace. The perfect piece of heaven hidden in downtown Bryan.
I discovered this wonderful store a few months ago when I ate at Maddens with my parents (also one of my favorite places in BCS) and yesterday I drove out there to explore and look at all of the things they had...
My spirits were brighter when I left... so if in need... you know where to go!
PS: Happy happy Birthday to the lovely Kenzie! I am incredibly blessed to call this girl my friend and I truly believe she does nothing but bring light and joy to anyone who is lucky enough to meet her and know her!
Dinner at her house tonight was completely perfect!
aww thanks katie!! and I love that market too... especially when it's paired with a meal at maddens :)
ReplyDelete