"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

10.25.2010

Wells Project


What do the next 10 days look like for you?

I have decided to participate in the Wells Project and drink nothing but water for the next ten days... and then give the money I would have spent on other drinks to help provide clean water for people who desperately need it.
That is what the next ten days are going to be all about for so many people at A&M and other schools across the country. What a wonderful way to remind ourselves of the things we take for granted... things as simple, yet so incredibly vital, as clean water. Several of my friends have been working hard the last few weeks to spread the word about the cause and I am so excited to see what wonderful results will come from these next 10 days.

Visit this site to find out more about the cause and the campaign and watch this great video.
Also you can learn more about Living Water here.

I made my commitment... that means no speedy stop or diet lemonade runs for ten days... if I can do it, you can too!

1 comment: