Another wonderful weekend has passed... this one spent in my lovely hometown of Dallas.
I was productive and lazy...I slept for hours and hours and enjoyed the company of so many friends and my wonderful parents... wonderful. Certification test taken, job for the holidays, football, margaritas and wonderful food... nothing to complain about here!
AND on top of all of those wonderful things... Fall truly here my friends and I couldn't escape it this weekend. I think October and November may be my favorite months of the year... with April and May following closely second...


And even though my Aggies lost... the game was such an experience... and SO much fun!
PERFECT/ Incredible seats...
Beautiful friends...
Here's to my week starting on Tuesday and ending on Thursday and for more wonderful memories to be made :)
AND on top of all of those wonderful things... Fall truly here my friends and I couldn't escape it this weekend. I think October and November may be my favorite months of the year... with April and May following closely second...
Here's to my week starting on Tuesday and ending on Thursday and for more wonderful memories to be made :)
ahh!!! katie how did I not see you all weekend?? glad that you blogged about it but sad that I had to read it to know what you were up to.
ReplyDeletelove u
LOVED the seats yall had! Were those fall pics of your house? Either way, I love them :)
ReplyDelete