"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

10.15.2010

AD November

To be honest I thought the cover of this new issue was a little strange, a little funny even... I mean don't get me wrong, Rob Lowe is fine to look at... but I just wasn't expecting him in this stance on the cover of Architectural Digest... hahaha

But I was pleasantly surprised to open up the issue and fall in love with the home Mr. Lowe and his wife have built for their family... absolutely beautiful.





But really... What's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. (1) I can't stand when men wear the same or similar color shirt as their pants. Why do men think that maroon shorts and a maroon Aggie T "match"? It will forever be a mystery. (2) I LOVE the sitting room (3) The sun bench/window bench is so cute!(4) You read Architecture Digest?

    ReplyDelete