"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

2.16.2011

My Jam of the Month

Yes I have a jam.
Yes I realize that sounds dumb.
But it's true.
Every month or so... more often if I'm lucky... I find a song that I just cannot get enough of.
Sometimes it is sweet and rooted in country... but a lot of the time my "jam" is one you just can't help dancing to! Rolling those windows down... unable to get the volume to go as high as you want it...kind of song.
My friends give me grief all the time... you always know what song I'm loving because it's on repeat a lot...
sorry?
Texts like "I heard 'Sexy can I' or 'Body Language' or 'Raise Your Glass' on the radio and I thought of you" happen more than I'd like to admit... but I have to say... I'm probably not gonna change... so take me and my obnoxious song playing or leave me... I'll dance just the same without ya!

Well ladies and gents... I have a new jam for you... the one I just can't get enough this month?

"The Show Goes On"-- Lupe Fiasco




Yes I do think it is applicable to my life. No I don't care if you judge me for saying that.

Feel free to press play, max the volume and have a little dance party by yourself...
that's probably what I'm doing :)
Stay tuned for more to come.
xoxo
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment