
So I have been slacking on the blog... but have no fear... I have plenty of fun things up my sleeve for this week! ;)
This is basically my life in pictures from the last couple of weeks... :)
All of these pictures deserve proper captions... a lovely snow day, the PERFECT 22nd birthday, a wonderful trip to Houston for a little basketball, and lots and lots of time with the BEST friends a girl could ever ask for...
But this last picture has been on my mind a whole lot over the last few days.
I am becoming very aware of the time I spend with that lovely little invention in my hand... head down... fingers scrolling... missing the present... not living in the moment because I am looking at NOTHINGIMPORTANT on my phone!
Who wants that?? NOT ME!
Soooo I am becoming more aware of its presence in my daily life... more aware of when it is necessary and when it just isn't... And I encourage you to do the same!
It IS fabulous... it IS the coolest thing since sliced bread... but it is not cooler than missing what is REAL and in front of me... it can NOT give me life... it can only DISTRACT me from what is important... I want to LOVE my LIFE not my phone!
So give it some thought yourself, how much are you missing??
Dreadful thought right?--change it!
I hope all of my bloggy readers have had a lovely Valentine's Day and have in one way or another felt loved... Always remember that regardless of your relationship status... there is and will always be the MOST LOVING LORD AND SAVIOR ABOVE CRYING OUT TO LOVE YOU... so let HIM love you... and LOVE others THROUGH HIM.
xoxoxo
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment