
Have you ever thought about the fact that God only made our bodies to last a few hours without rest?
How you can sleep for hours and hours... but without fail, a few hours later, you will need more rest? I always think, "I was just sleeping, how could I need more already?"
I've been thinking about that a lot lately... probably because I have never wanted to not need sleep more in my whole life.
Realizing I only have a few more weeks of college has only intensified this desire.
I keep fighting it. And sometimes I win.
But sleep always conquers me in the end...I find myself going to sleep at 9:00... on a Friday night.
Yeah. Talk about grandma.
But the truth is, as much as I like to fight it... I love sleep even more.
I mean, LOVE sleep.
I'm the person who sets 5 alarms, just to have the satisfaction of hitting snooze.
I'm also the person that, no matter what time I have to wake up, I have it down to the minute on how long it is going to take me to get up, shower, dress, and drive to wherever I need to be. And then I save just that amount of time... no more, no less.
I'm on time a lot... late when I can get away with it... RARELY early.
I LOVE SLEEP.
Some people don't love it as much as I do.
Sometimes I wish I didn't love it as much as I do.
But I'm not in the business of changing.
I could continue discussing my love for sleep and all things related to it... But I'll spare the ones that have stuck with me and leave you with some beautiful beds from around the web...


Like I said... sleep has been on my mind...
Love sleep as much as me?
xoxo Katie
you know I do. :)
ReplyDelete