"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

7.18.2011

Living for the weekend...

To begin...Barefoot Blue Jean Night (and Southbound 35...apparently)
is my theme song for the month...


Friday I headed to Austin for the night... Dinner with a roomie and a little night out with some old and new friends... I like Austin a little more every time I visit.

Then it was off to Boerne for a sweet, sweet wedding celebration!
Luke and Erin's wedding was beautiful and a complete success... so in love and so content it was impossible to not feel joyful. We danced and danced and caught up with friends we hadn't seen since graduation. It was so wonderful to get to see and hear what everyone has settled into doing...what the next steps are going to be.
Can't wait for the next reunion :)

Sunday was driving day along with a lovely lunch break in San Marcos with my favorite married couple... Best hamburger on 35 is at Centerpoint!

Then it was time for Dad's birthday dinner with the family!

Why I only took 2 pictures to capture this fantastic weekend is completely beyond me... I must remember to do better next time :)

Until then...xoxo

"Never gonna grow up, never gonna slow down..."

No comments:

Post a Comment