This weekend I got the pleasure of seeing Mr. and Mrs. Behrens!
It had been a over a year (aka far too long)... they are such a joy to be around and have so much love to give... not to mention a couple of smarties to top it off!
Conquering grad school and law school... these two have had quite a ride and I am incredibly proud to know two people working so hard and loving so big.
It's not easy but they both told me on different accounts that they couldn't have done it without the other... and from what I could see... they both still think the other hung the moon.
Fantastic, right?
Lubbock has been good to you two, but Dallas needs you more... so hurry up and get over here to us!


Aw, Katie!!! This made my week!!! It won't be another year before I see you again, hopefully just a couple of weeks :-) HOpefully, maybe!?
ReplyDelete