"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

6.10.2010

"loving you is elementary"


"Loving you is elementary,
it's easier than one-two-three...
and I passed school, so consequently...
it's coming so naturally..."

I don't have anything wise or insightful to say right at this moment... other than I am incredibly happy. I love this place. I love where I am and the people I am surrounded by. I am loving my new home and my new roomies and neighbors... loving summer in College Station... It isn't a grand fancy adventure--we aren't jet-setting all over the world, but we are embracing here... meeting all kinds of new people, making all kinds of new fun... What could be better? I complain on a daily basis about waking up and spending 5 hours in school everyday... but really... I'm way too content for even that to bother me... I'm happy... leaving here scares me more than I'd like to admit sometimes but for tonight, I'm taking it all in, loving it all like I just got here yesterday...


"...the hardest part was finding you, but once I did...
I knew...
Oh I knew my love, let me count the reasons why...
Loving you is easy...I love you it's so easy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment