You can't help but be amazed by the beauty that surrounds you when you go to this part of California... some places you have to look a little harder to find the beauty... but here, the scenery leaves you standing in awe of the creativity of our Creator... every picture like a postcard.
Something about Carmel is good for your soul...the clean ocean air is different... its as if the beauty surrounds you and calms your heart... and everyone is happy there... moving at a different pace than the rest of the world...
I have no doubt that if I lived there I would be a very unproductive person... I would spend every moment outside, taking pictures of everything, playing with flowers, picking fresh fruit... when I think of it too much, my whole body longs to return.
My grandfather says that ever since he moved out there he feels like he is on vacation, why would you ever want to go anywhere else?
Something about Carmel is good for your soul...the clean ocean air is different... its as if the beauty surrounds you and calms your heart... and everyone is happy there... moving at a different pace than the rest of the world...
I have no doubt that if I lived there I would be a very unproductive person... I would spend every moment outside, taking pictures of everything, playing with flowers, picking fresh fruit... when I think of it too much, my whole body longs to return.
My grandfather says that ever since he moved out there he feels like he is on vacation, why would you ever want to go anywhere else?
oh my goodness! i am going to carmel in one week! oh that is so great! it looks so perfect!
ReplyDelete