Yesterday became the day for my inevitable shopping experience at Anthropologie. This shopping experience always involves spending too much money... why...why must this store give me a feeling of needing to buy something... anything?
Well this experience was quite successful... or unsuccessful depending on your feelings towards sporadic spending of large amounts of money...oops. Along with two tops, cards, and a candle...that yes I really did need to buy... it smelled that good... I also bought this wonderful cardigan/wrap/sweater/lounge wear...slash I don't really know what to call it... all I know is I LOVE it.
Well this experience was quite successful... or unsuccessful depending on your feelings towards sporadic spending of large amounts of money...oops. Along with two tops, cards, and a candle...that yes I really did need to buy... it smelled that good... I also bought this wonderful cardigan/wrap/sweater/lounge wear...slash I don't really know what to call it... all I know is I LOVE it.
It is the most wonderful fabric and wraps around me like a blanket. I love it. Very unlike me to buy something that will clearly get more use when it isn't 105 outside... but I've been wearing it all night and couldn't be more pleased with my decision.Eat your heart out my friends, you too can enjoy the comfort this "Dappled Granite Cardigan" brings to those quiet nights at home. Who says it is wrong to treat yourself every now and then?
Katie I love that!! It looks so comfy and perfect for a cool night by the fire!
ReplyDeleteThat IS the best purchase. I LOVE Anthro's candles. Luckily for my bank account, yet sad for me...there is only one Anthro here in VA...it's in Richmond...about 2 hrs away :(
ReplyDeleteo my gosh if i could describe an article of "Katie clothing" this would be it. i love it
ReplyDelete