"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

"Let love be your highest goal!" 1 Corinthians 14-1

8.16.2010

this time last week. Monday.

I've decided that since my week is going to be filled with nothing more exciting than Pi Phi songs and lots and lots of time stuck in a house with girls (which I'm making sound a lot worse than it really is--I'm actually excited about it...or at least a little excited:) I thought I would spend this week recalling the highlights of the wonderful week that just ended... So without further a due let me tell you about last Monday...

After having spent then entire weekend studying for my finance final...the final that just about put me over the edge... I was welcomed home Monday afternoon to a package on my porch from my lovely Shelby!

Inside the box were 13 very little things to represent the 13 hours I completed this summer... having taken 17 or 18 the summer before... Shelby understands better than I do the strain a summer school packed summer can create...

My favorite little gem from the package... The girl knows my heart!

She completely outdid herself and I felt incredibly blessed and ready to take on the world (or at least my test) after feeling all of the support she had sent me via UPS from San Antonio! What a friend I have in Mrs. Shelby Beal :)

1 comment: