I am going to go ahead and claim my grandma as the winner for the best surprise gift giver... Why does she get that award?
Because about twice a year, with my annual back-to-school or Easter card, she slips in an iTunes Gift Card.
Does your grandma know what iTunes is? (Well actually mine probably doesn't know what it is either...) But she knows we love getting them!
I am always thrilled to to find this little gem in my card... it means I get to spend it on whatever my heart desires without the pressure of spending my own money on the latest Beyonce or Flo Rida song... See when it is my own dollar, or the lovely $1.29, I try not to buy songs that I will only like for a month... that make sense?
However, this particular gift card was spend on two entire albums... Both of which I have been unable to stop listening to.
Because about twice a year, with my annual back-to-school or Easter card, she slips in an iTunes Gift Card.
Does your grandma know what iTunes is? (Well actually mine probably doesn't know what it is either...) But she knows we love getting them!
I am always thrilled to to find this little gem in my card... it means I get to spend it on whatever my heart desires without the pressure of spending my own money on the latest Beyonce or Flo Rida song... See when it is my own dollar, or the lovely $1.29, I try not to buy songs that I will only like for a month... that make sense?
However, this particular gift card was spend on two entire albums... Both of which I have been unable to stop listening to.
Randy Rogers Band: Burning the Day
If you are like me, you rarely purchase entire albums... you go through the songs and listen to the 30 second clip and see which 2 or 3 sound good and go with those...fearful that the cd will not be entirely made up of great songs.But I am here to give you the honest report... if you are already a fan, you will not be disappointed with these investments. I seriously cannot even pick a favorite song from either album. They are all that good.
So thank you, Nana...your little gift is the gift that keeps on giving :)

I LOVE the new Randy Rogers Band CD!!!!!! Nice grandma. Mine doesn't want to turn on her computer because she's afraid "those internets will watch me".....yeah.
ReplyDelete