Last week at our meeting we had a cute girl come to the house hosting a jewelry show. She had tables set up in the front rooms and after the meeting we were all free to shop and browse through what she had to show.
Now there is absolutely no doubt that I shouldn't have even walked within 5 feet of the displays...but I did. And I fell in love... and as I told my sister... you just can't walk away from something after you fall in love with it!
Before I knew it I was trying things on, asking for opinions, and filling out my credit card number on the order form. How does that happen!?
But just 4 short days later my purchase was at my doorstep and I couldn't be more pleased with my selections! PLUS the packaging was too cute!
But just 4 short days later my purchase was at my doorstep and I couldn't be more pleased with my selections! PLUS the packaging was too cute!
Feel free to browse around here at Stella & Dot. The company (named after their grandmothers) and the jewelry have been in fashion magazines several times and their pieces are all well made and beautiful.
So feel free to treat yourself and shop around! A new little something never hurts, and like the box says,
"Of course you deserve it!"
(I'm keeping my catalog around for Christmas ideas too!)
So feel free to treat yourself and shop around! A new little something never hurts, and like the box says,
"Of course you deserve it!"
(I'm keeping my catalog around for Christmas ideas too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment