Oh man... it's official.
We are in the month of May. In the year 2011.
The month and year that I have been set to graduate are officially here.
But let's not dwell on that... Instead let me update you on what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks... too much to do, too many people to see and be with these last few weeks... so I'm grabbing this moment of free time to spend a little time with the blog that I love so dearly... So here is a short update via pictures...a lot of iPhone quality but it sums things up :)

Muster this year was incredible. It always is... but this year hit all kinds of new emotions.
The last Muster I will attend as a student still sounds surreal for me to say. I ended up sitting by myself and it was really incredible to be able to just be and and attempt to take in everything that this school means...to so many people. And I was completely overwhelmed with joy and pride for the friends I new on that stage and the people I know who worked so hard to make it such a wonderful night.
This school has something special. I've always known it... but I think the magnitude of it is even more apparent to me now.
And yes... I completely lost it when my dad replied to my picture...
Easter turned into the start of changing my bedroom at home! I said bye bye to my blue walls and welcomed a fresh and clean new look for my new room!
I can't wait to start hanging things and search for new bedding... updates are sure to come every step of the way :)

The majority of the last few days have been simply perfect... perfect weather with perfect people enjoying doing absolutely nothing and soaking up the sun as long as our skin can take it. It will be days like this that I miss most I think... sitting around on the trampoline, blaring whatever songs we love at that particular moment, talking about nothing and everything at the same time. Can't ask for a better way to end this part of our lives.. and I feel certain that we will always be fighting to recreate it wherever we find ourselves in this world.
Celine Dion, Blizzards, and composites are all I'm going to say about the next two pictures... Will definitely be a memory I hold on to for a long time... and always laugh thinking about. :)
Sunday my sweet friend Julie had a lingerie shower and it was too much fun! The house was packed with people all there to celebrate Julie and Kerr and the life that they are about to begin... what a special thing to be a part of!
I cannot wait for their wedding! It will not only be a wonderful thing to witness, but it will be a sweet reunion to end the summer and such a fantastic celebration :)
Last night was our last Pi Phi Meeting... our very own Senior Farewell. Another surreal thing to think about.
I'm sure it will hit me soon, the fact that I will never go to another Monday night meeting, or have to ask another boy to another date party... But for now I am just going to hold on to the night we had... laughing, reminiscing and drinking margaritas. Couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies to spend so much of my time with here.
Time is flying. I keep frantically making lunch dates... trying desperately to see as many people as I can before we all scatter throughout the country. More to come later I'm sure... but I'm soaking this up... just can't make it last longer :)
xoxo
love this post, you owe me an update email or fb message!!!!
ReplyDelete